real time web analytics
Report - - Arrow Works - Kingston - August 2024 | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Arrow Works - Kingston - August 2024

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Odin.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
The Explore
Sorry, I can’t for the life of me find any history about the site. All I could find was a dissolved company called Arrow Works which seemed to ‘manufacture plastic products’. The site is relatively well secured but no secca or cams and the overgrowth definitely helps conceal it but eventually I found the only entrance which is quite the climb. It’s much larger inside than it seems and is slightly torn apart with holes in the floor on both levels, still very cool to see. Lots of pigeons too so be careful and I unfortunately couldn’t find any clues about what used to be done as most machinery and equipment had been taken out. Would recommend.

- Odin

IMG_4373.jpeg

IMG_4314.jpeg

IMG_4351.jpeg

IMG_4343.jpeg

IMG_4327.jpeg

IMG_4342.jpeg

IMG_4363.jpeg

IMG_4337.jpeg

IMG_4338.jpeg

IMG_4309.jpeg

IMG_4295.jpeg

IMG_4359.jpeg

IMG_4332.jpeg

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Cool stuff, these sort of places have the feel of fifteen year ago exploring when they used to be all over the place. Much less so now.

Odin.

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cool stuff, these sort of places have the feel of fifteen year ago exploring when they used to be all over the place. Much less so now.
I only really found this website last month and from the reports of the past it really does feel like the golden age of Urbex is over. I lived near Lots Road power station as a kid and would always break in but there were so many more sites nearby now already demolished

Last edited: