real time web analytics
Back in the North West | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Back in the North West

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

laalaa

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone. Until recently I've been living in Germany for a few years, so I'm really out of the loop with UK urbexing and locations now. I'm currently in the North West and mainly looking for Lancashire explorations, but open to travelling around the country for great spots. The last place I explored in the UK was the Camelot theme park, but I imagine that's been flattened by now :(

During my time in Berlin I explored Spreepark, the old Olympic village, the children's hospital in Beelitz, and various other spontaneous locations that I came across on cycling trips. Recently I visited an unnamed hotel in the South of Portugal while on holiday.

Although I've done a fair bit of Urbexing I'd still consider myself relatively amateur, so am hoping to connect with some more experienced (and friendly) people on here to join up with (I'll be looking out for the meetups).

I've read the intro rules, but if anyone in the Manchester area (or general NorthWest) gets curious and wants to meet up, drop me a message :)

Oh, I'm a woman in my mid-thirties, if that's important :)

Cheers guys!

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Hey everyone. Until recently I've been living in Germany for a few years, so I'm really out of the loop with UK urbexing and locations now. I'm currently in the North West and mainly looking for Lancashire explorations, but open to travelling around the country for great spots. The last place I explored in the UK was the Camelot theme park, but I imagine that's been flattened by now :(

During my time in Berlin I explored Spreepark, the old Olympic village, the children's hospital in Beelitz, and various other spontaneous locations that I came across on cycling trips. Recently I visited an unnamed hotel in the South of Portugal while on holiday.

Although I've done a fair bit of Urbexing I'd still consider myself relatively amateur, so am hoping to connect with some more experienced (and friendly) people on here to join up with (I'll be looking out for the meetups).

I've read the intro rules, but if anyone in the Manchester area (or general NorthWest) gets curious and wants to meet up, drop me a message :)

Oh, I'm a woman in my mid-thirties, if that's important :)

Cheers guys!
Welcome back to God’s country, a bit of a downgrade coming back I’d say but at least you’ve got the urbex

Tons of stuff around Manchester, so have a read through reports and you’ll have a good set
Have fun and stay safe!

laalaa

28DL Member
28DL Member
Ha! Well, I didn't want to say it, but yeah, it does feel like a bit of a down-step 😂 Open to the possibility of the UK winning my heart back though...

Thanks for the welcome ✌🏻

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the forum your a touch late with fletchers but there’s plenty in NW. just search and happy exploring.