real time web analytics
Buckinghamshire / Milton Keynes UK | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Buckinghamshire / Milton Keynes UK

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

UrbexAiden

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey everyone!

My name's Aiden, and I'm a 25-year-old from the Milton Keynes area. Exploring has always been a passion of mine, and I've spent countless hours wandering through the countryside with my dad and grandad finding abandoned buildings and all sorts. Now, I'm eager to take my adventures to the next level and discover the hidden urban gems in Buckinghamshire and further afield.

I'm particularly interested in exploring more off-the-beaten-path locations and uncovering forgotten tunnels and underground networks. If any of you have any tips or recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

Looking forward to connecting with fellow explorers and embarking on some unforgettable journeys!

- Aiden

Calamity Jane

i see beauty in the unloved, places & things
Regular User
Welcome Aiden. Im sure there is quite a lot in Buckinghamshire. I am not local to there. But im sure by joining a few forums, looking at old maps, newspapers, word of mouth, etc, you will find something that you fancy seeing. Get a few reports up, and show the community you are willing to do the leg work. Then connections will follow. You could start by using the search option here. Good luck CJ