real time web analytics
Report - - Crane Climb In Kent | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Crane Climb In Kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

HarryWakefield

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Alright, so we decided to try a second crane within our local area.
Earlier on in the day me and a mate scouted the place out and found an entrance to access the crane.
Fast forward to later that day, around sunset.
The plan was, climb the crane for sunset, get some photos and videos and get out.
The climb was simple, we managed to get to the top with no issues, it wasn't until we were walking along the arm that we got spotted.
After this we grabbed our stuff and climbed back down from the crane and decided to give the site a look around.
While looking around, the guy who spotted us must have called the security company as there were car's waiting at the entrance and about 5 security members walking around the site searching for us.
One of them spotted us and from there we just ran, eventually getting to a field nearby, using the trees as cover to get back to our car.
We escaped successfully and managed to actually head into the town and do a little bit of roof-topping around there.
All in all i feel it was a successful day exploring :thumb

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
Think a load of us did this last year. Looks the same place. Pretty shit though as really low and not much around to see. Not surprised you got seen in daylight to be honest.

HarryWakefield

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Think a load of us did this last year. Looks the same place. Pretty shit though as really low and not much around to see. Not surprised you got seen in daylight to be honest.

Yeah man, it wasn't the best, but it was a fun little climb still !
And yeah, i had that in mind before climbing but one of the other guys was adamant on getting sunset shots from up there !

Joshiie32

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks so sick! Me and my mate are going exploring on Thursday... where in Kent is this? We are from Canterbury and we need some ideas for rooftops / cranes / places to explore. Do you have any suggestions? We have climbed a few cranes here in Canterbury but we want to explore more of Kent. Thanks a lot

HarryWakefield

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looks so sick! Me and my mate are going exploring on Thursday... where in Kent is this? We are from Canterbury and we need some ideas for rooftops / cranes / places to explore. Do you have any suggestions? We have climbed a few cranes here in Canterbury but we want to explore more of Kent. Thanks a lot

Yeah man it was fun ! this was down in Sevenoaks, i've done a couple of climbs down here, but they are fairly small as cranes go.
Sometimes it's fun to just pick a place you've never been to before and then just see what you can find there ect.
Have fun on Thursday !:thumb

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User

Get the train to london, pick a tall building and have a go at getting up it. Done!! you wont find a huge amount around kent that is worth a climb to be honest with the exception of a few bits then most is low level and the views are pretty rubbish.