real time web analytics
Report - - CRANES | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - CRANES

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
ive been smashing cranes/roofs allover recently and havent got time for putting reports up so here a few unedited pictures including- nottingham,derby,manchester,bristol,birmingham,liverpool,sheffield,liecter.
IMG_3331.JPG
IMG_3349.JPG
IMG_3336.JPG
IMG_3475.JPG
IMG_3501.JPG
IMG_3503.JPG
IMG_3473.JPG
IMG_3635.JPG
IMG_3642.JPG
IMG_3757.JPG
IMG_3848.JPG
IMG_3852.JPG
IMG_3867.JPG
IMG_3976.JPG
IMG_3996.JPG
IMG_4041.JPG
IMG_4047.JPG
IMG_4052.JPG
IMG_4082.JPG
IMG_4107.JPG
IMG_4212.JPG
IMG_4104.JPG
IMG_4122.JPG
IMG_4141.JPG
IMG_4156.JPG
IMG_4158.JPG
IMG_4310.JPG
IMG_4328.JPG
IMG_4335.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3485.JPG
    IMG_3485.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 334
Last edited by a moderator:

slayaaaa

Nice! Some good pics, should do a few reports if you get time.
You're missing London on that list....

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice! Some good pics, should do a few reports if you get time.
You're missing London on that list....
thanks, still learning as its my 1st dslr. i was discussing a London trip yesterday and its definitely happening soon:)

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
I would buy a tripod or a clamp bar mate. A lot of those pics are mega blur, which is a shame

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I would buy a tripod or a clamp bar mate. A lot of those pics are mega blur, which is a shame
some are partially to do with my auto focus not working, but yeee do you know of any super compact ones as i dont like carrying much with me on adventures? thanks

slayaaaa

Manfrotto super clamp, you wont need a tripod and you'll be annoyed with carrying it about. The clamp is perfect. PM me if you want about it, i'll let you know what you need to buy. :thumb

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
& maybe label the pics with place, sure everyone doesn't recognize stuff from that POV :confused: ... :D

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
& maybe label the pics with place, sure everyone doesn't recognize stuff from that POV :confused: ... :D
yeee in an ideal world, but as a 21year old starting my own buisness i barely get enough time to climb this shit. hopefully in future i will get some time to do proper reports and go through the500+ pics on my pc but until then youre all going to have to play guessing games :)

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cheers for posting these Bazil but I think your auto focus is Fawlty :D, seriously though mate, some good marques conquered here, I think I recognise Victoria st Liverpool in your pics...keep it up man!

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
You need to get a clamp, you'll get MUCH better photos that way. Good effort thou. :-)

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Cheers for posting these Bazil but I think your auto focus is Fawlty :D, seriously though mate, some good marques conquered here, I think I recognise Victoria st Liverpool in your pics...keep it up man!
the last 3 are liverpool, thanks ill be back soon with some better pics :)

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
You need to get a clamp, you'll get MUCH better photos that way. Good effort thou. :-)
thanks, clamp is in the process of being ordered, why remove the grinder pic? do people on here get twisted knickers over that shit....

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
thanks, clamp is in the process of being ordered, why remove the grinder pic? do people on here get twisted knickers over that shit....

Remember you're on a very busy public forum, posting photos in public. Regardless of what yours or mines opinion might be, you have to be mindful of those looking in and the image it portrays.

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Remember you're on a very busy public forum, posting photos in public. Regardless of what yours or mines opinion might be, you have to be mindful of those looking in and the image it portrays.
fair enough. how do you remove a picture from a post?

BrainL

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All good on the ground but up in a crane seems crazy but I suppose your not hurting anyone, unless you fall on top of someone haha