real time web analytics
Report - - CRANES | High Stuff | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - CRANES

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
i love kicking back in the operators seat, always have done. might not be for you though.
What you want to get up to whilst out and about is up to you, s'all good. But what I think @Maniac was alluding to is that we already get a bad rap from shit media outlets. This is just another Mail headline in the working.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
All good on the ground but up in a crane seems crazy but I suppose your not hurting anyone, unless you fall on top of someone haha
a crane isnt that much different to ground, just up a few ladders and onto a platform with a better view. ''unless you fall on top of someone haha'' your humour is fully grim

Cuuvin

28DL Colonial Member
28DL Full Member
not humorous ...
Guy attempts walking a crane and falls to his death

This guy seriously got this wrong. He actually attempts walking on the top beam of the 'triangle' when there's been adequate opportunity to get down on the walkway. Blatantly a deliberate decision that he wasn't physically capable of carrying out.

Unfortunately the above video shows what can happen if you dick about in critical situations.

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I don't really know what this topic is about, but I'll just say, there's no point fucking about on cranes. Just get up there and enjoy it, and be safe.

Bazil

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I don't really know what this topic is about, but I'll just say, there's no point fucking about on cranes. Just get up there and enjoy it, and be safe.
fully agree, there's no way you'd catch me pulling any risky balance manoeuvres up a crane, i've been smoking up every crane/roof i go for 5/6years there an if that's not accepted here i wont post anything of it in future. just don't tell me i'm going to fall because that's some raa wiedo thing to put when your on a 'high stuff' forum. but yee this 1st post has taught me a lot about how i should present my adventures to this community :thumb

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Beltin collection of climbs there.

Actually prefer non-photographer type photos sometimes too. Photographers in an online collective all mould into each other eventually. They take the same perfectly-focused, straight-verticals, hyper-sharp, high-aperture photos as each other eventually.