real time web analytics
Report - - Glossop june 20 | ROC Posts | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Glossop june 20

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Unfortunately this is an update rather than a report.
I read this was locked so was excited and dismayed to see the hatch leaning against the shaft, open but likely flooded.
Unfortunately as I got closer it was worse than that, presumably the farmer, has dropped a big chunk of concreted bricks down it.
No way I could shift it so i feel its probably a total loss to the community at this point.

Seffy

Staff member
Shame that's the state of affairs! Good work though - always good to have updates on them.

mingerocket

28DL Regular User
Regular User
I stumbled across an unlocked one near Ashbourne at the weekend, it had a lookout tower just up the hill too, just bricks holding the lid down on the ROC post. Didn't bother looking in as it was pretty overlooked on a sat afternoon and I've got a glass back. They should be preserved.

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
I dont know of the Ashbourne one, I know there was a battle hq near the old airfield but not an roc. Where abouts is it?

blazer420

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I've no recollection of even doing this one lol that said a lot has happened since then.
Me being stupid last night didn't even check the date this was posted ahaha sorry hope you've had some amazing spelunking trips over past 4 years aha