real time web analytics
Question - - Help on knowledge about the old pump house in Sandlebeat Woods ? (Read comment for added) | Leads, Rumours and News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Help on knowledge about the old pump house in Sandlebeat Woods ? (Read comment for added)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

cyph3r.x

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hey, newer explorer here. I took a walk with my partner today through some woods, Sandlebeat Woods if anyone's local to donny area, and came across what I think is an old pump station for water back in the day. its old, gorgeous but there's a dark kind of feeling that comes when you go inside. I've always been more sensitive to that kinda energy feel, I don't believe in ghosts, but energy can't be created or destroyed, only transferred. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone had any history or knowledge of any of the stories told about it? I'd love to get a clearer idea. Planning on going back there with my sister on Tuesday, but I do only have just one photo (Excuse the bad quality, I broke my camera but I'll post again on Tuesday with more pictures of the place that are clearer to see.) honestly it just gives bad vibes, but the intriguing kind. can't find anything about it anywhere, so anyone with any knowledge, please help!

20241005_182402.jpg

cyph3r.x

28DL Member
28DL Member
just to mention, it is an OVERWHELMING kind of dread you feel going in there. the bad vibes are right on your back and it doesn't feel nice at all. just a warning for anyone planning to look for it that are also sensitive to energy and vibes. I will say the one story I've heard so far is that it was like a well. a witch would cast her spells using the water and when she was found out to be doing it, she was pushed in and drowned to death, forever vengeful and seeking her revenge on those who wronged her. proper freaky if you ask me, but nonetheless, its a story for sure. anything else is appreciated to hear.

JakeV50

"The Pump People"
Regular User
It's officially called Armthorpe pumping station, built in 1921 by Doncaster Corporation Waterworks. A borehole record carried out in 1954 stated it was 'no longer in use by DCWW'
From memory there isn't anything left inside and it just a ruined shell?

Bugsuperstar

Irresponsible & Reckless
Regular User
It's officially called Armthorpe pumping station, built in 1921 by Doncaster Corporation Waterworks. A borehole record carried out in 1954 stated it was 'no longer in use by DCWW'
From memory there isn't anything left inside and it just a ruined shell?

So the witch was drowned to death sometime in the late 40s early 50s right?

mookster

grumpy sod
Regular User
Judging by the information found online, there is a good chance that may be true yes. There was actually a paragraph on the borehole record stating it closed down due to witch contamination

I think she was dropping frogs in the water or something