real time web analytics
Hi from father and son in Staffordshire | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from father and son in Staffordshire

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

virgil_

28DL Member
28DL Member
My boy (13) stated he would like to try a little urban exploring and so I searched for nearby sites we could go to that probably won't get us into trouble.

Sadly I'm a bit useless at figuring out where places are from descriptions but we'll have a go.

He's mostly interested in building and tunnels in the countryside.

Any tips?

Cheers

raisinwing

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Welcome!

There is loads to do in Staffordshire, if you use the search function you will find plenty.

Most of what is on here is named so you shouldn't have any difficulty locating the places.

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the forum. Stoke has loads of stuff and some great for beginners. Leek is good too or was.

virgil_

28DL Member
28DL Member
Welcome to the forum. Stoke has loads of stuff and some great for beginners. Leek is good too or was.
Yea I saw the John Munroe hospital thread from Rudyard. I worked there 10 years ago so am tempted by that.

Am worried about the legality of trespassing though

host

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yea I saw the John Munroe hospital thread from Rudyard. I worked there 10 years ago so am tempted by that.

Am worried about the legality of trespassing though
If your worried anout trespass and getting caught then sorry to say this really isn’t a hobby to get involved in. I’ve been doing it years and never got in serious trouble but it can happen but usually at more sensitive sites do I wouldn’t worry too much.