real time web analytics
Hi from kent | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Hi from kent

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

gabstwo

28DL Member
28DL Member
hello , my name is Sam, I'm currently a student of the wonderful university of Kent. I am new to urbex, and am looking for places to visit to get my experience level up a bit. If you are based in Kent and have any places i can visit that would be great, if you are willing to come with that would be exceptional. please dm me.

Exploring With Pride šŸŒˆ

Exploring with pride in more ways than one
28DL Full Member
hello , my name is Sam, I'm currently a student of the wonderful university of Kent. I am new to urbex, and am looking for places to visit to get my experience level up a bit. If you are based in Kent and have any places i can visit that would be great, if you are willing to come with that would be exceptional. please dm me.
A good place to start is grain tower nice and easy just make sure u check the tide times and take wellies as its a muddy walk out to it there is also some tunnels by the old battery too

TimeBandit

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi sam, im based in thanet but have a few explores planned further afield. Im always looking for people to explore with. Im in Maidstone next weekend maybe shoot me a message

gabstwo

28DL Member
28DL Member
Hi sam, im based in thanet but have a few explores planned further afield. Im always looking for people to explore with. Im in Maidstone next weekend maybe shoot me a message
Hi! Thanks for your reply, unfortunately it looks like Iā€™m still not allowed to dm as this account is still new. Once I have permission to dm I will shoot you a message, sorry for the wait.