real time web analytics
Intro | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Intro

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Derelict ghost

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hello there! So I am not necessarily new to the site having been on here for just over 4 years but thought I've never really gotten too involved in the community so here I am.

I am based in Southampton and have quite a few explores in the books including some big ones too in the surrounding area and as far as Manchester. I go by derelict on here as well as some other platforms.

All round I have managed to get a good selection of secured explores and less explore but have never been caught by security despite having some narrow escapes. As for police encounters I've had one which we just talked to them and they were alright.

I'm always happy to trade pins if I'm certain you're not a vandal or have bad intentions to urbex locations although Id like to believe no one on this page does that. I've got a hefty 1663 locations currently on a pin list with some friends. Some of these are demolished or miss information but a big % of them are all valid locations.

If anyone is ever looking for someone in the southampton area to explore with I am always down as long as I'm free from work. I've got some posts that I'd like to share at some point when I can be bothered and free to post them. Other than that it's nice to meet you all and whoever I may explore with in the future

Derelict 😁