real time web analytics
Report - - New Co-Op Insurance Building - Manchester - December 2011 | High Stuff | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - New Co-Op Insurance Building - Manchester - December 2011

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Horus

Butt Wipe
28DL Full Member
The New Co-Op Insurance Building

Attendance

BigJobs
Horus

To be built on land on Miller Street, opposite the Co-operative Insurance tower, the new building will serve the UK's largest mutual retailer which now has a turnover of over £13 billion.

cooperative_group_headquarters_3dreid210509800x723.jpg

The building will include around 320,000 sq ft of open plan office space on 16 storeys, providing a modern working environment and facilities which will allow greater freedom for flexible working by staff.

The new headquarters will represent the first phase in the redevelopment and regeneration of the Group's 20-acre site, located at the city's Northern Gateway and bounded by Miller Street and Corporation Street. The Group will be encouraging staff to make full use of the excellent public transport facilities close to the site and car parking provision will be reduced.

This is the first time iv moved onto Photoshop manual, I normally just used the easy auto button but id like to up my skills, so please give me any advice where you feel i may of went wrong

Pictures

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

Untitled_Panorama11.jpg

BigJobs
Untitled_Panorama1112.jpg

Thanks for viewing​

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details