real time web analytics
New ESSEX (Chelmsford & surrounding areas) | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New ESSEX (Chelmsford & surrounding areas)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

c1c1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking for group of urbexers. Im nee to this but really want to get into it. Anyone local or within the essex area?

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Welcome. There's a few of us on here but not too much going on in Essex these days, few good bits to explore still but they're few and far between

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
is there any chance you could share some locations around east london?
Hello and welcome, people don't usually share recommendations publicly, the best way to find things is to use the search button on the top right to find what's been done recently and look at posting some reports. There's bound to be a list of things to explore in London.

c1c1

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome. There's a few of us on here but not too much going on in Essex these days, few good bits to explore still but they're few and far between
Thanks for the reply. Are there any group chats (whatsapp etc) or forums i can find people that would want to go to places ? Im new and im looking for a good group of people to start my journey with.

crusader

28DL New Member
28DL Full Member
Best thing to do is to use the search button to find people in your area - if you search for 'Nottingham' (minus the ') then you'll find a list of people in the area and explores etc. Try pming people directly - although I'd avoid asking for locations outright.

Might also refer to this too- made by the site admin :