real time web analytics
New(ish) member | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New(ish) member

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

DravenRotharg

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I used to do Urbax a lot when younger but never really posted and i don't seem to have access to my old account as my old email no longer exists and i cant remember my username.
I've done several locations then and recent I have been to 7 sites, only 3 of which were accessable as the others were destroyed unfortunatly. the recent accessable locations I have been to are the Gray Cancer Institute, THe Epilepsy Society Debenam House and, Westbury House (unfortunatly lost my go-pro there). I want to get back into this so I will hopefully be posting about these soon.
I am based around the Hampshire region

chills

Queller of the uprising
I used to do Urbax a lot when younger but never really posted and i don't seem to have access to my old account as my old email no longer exists and i cant remember my username.
I've done several locations then and recent I have been to 7 sites, only 3 of which were accessable as the others were destroyed unfortunatly. the recent accessable locations I have been to are the Gray Cancer Institute, THe Epilepsy Society Debenam House and, Westbury House (unfortunatly lost my go-pro there). I want to get back into this so I will hopefully be posting about these soon.
I am based around the Hampshire region

Welcome to the site!

Have a read of the following link to help you get a feel of the site and how things work:

And have a read of this guide to help you posting a report should you wish to:

There’s tonnes out there, use the search box to your aid and you may even find something in your area!

I look forward to seeing some pictures and reports soon! Just shout if you have any questions!