real time web analytics
New to urbex | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

New to urbex

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pault2291

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi looking for exploring buddies round Nottingham derby area? Any help? 420 friendly lol

Seffy

Staff member
Welcome to the forum :) have you done much exploring so far? I know it's a sorta catch 22 situation but you'll often find that people are more likely to want to meet up when you've posted a bit more on the forum and have showcased a few of the bits you've done or at least shared a few suggestions or leads

pault2291

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Welcome to the forum :) have you done much exploring so far? I know it's a sorta catch 22 situation but you'll often find that people are more likely to want to meet up when you've posted a bit more on the forum and have showcased a few of the bits you've done or at least shared a few suggestions or leads
Thankyou and yes I've been a few places I.e mapperley tunnel. Anbandoned caravan park Fole dairy some abandoned houses near were I live and I know of a few other places

Seffy

Staff member
Maybe try and put a report or two up? Of tunnels and the like? But no houses for here as those are best kept off the forum

Just might help in connecting with other explorers etc :)

pault2291

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Maybe try and put a report or two up? Of tunnels and the like? But no houses for here as those are best kept off the forum

20230529_164052.jpg

pault2291

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

Had a bit of an adventure this afternoon permanite matlock