real time web analytics
Newbie from Suffolk | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Newbie from Suffolk

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Viktor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi everyone,
I’m brand new to the site as a member although have spent the past couple of months reading and admiring the photos and posts.
As a child I spent a lot of time being taken to castles, old ruins and stone circles and guess the love of buildings, nature and the abandoned has stayed with me but not been a big part of my life for the past 20 years.
Late last year I saw an article in the local paper about a Finnish steam train hidden amongst trees and brambles and that was it…I was off to find it. Since then I’ve found a couple of other places to visit and I’m hooked (my Dad is delighted). Will read all the posting rules and hopefully be able to put something of interest on here soon.

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Looking forward to seeing your reports. If it's the train I'm thinking of I really want to do that soon as I'm in Norfolk so not too far. There are quite a few good places in the East, nothing huge but still some nice stuff.

Viktor

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Looking forward to seeing your reports. If it's the train I'm thinking of I really want to do that soon as I'm in Norfolk so not too far. There are quite a few good places in the East, nothing huge but still some nice stuff.
Thank you! Just seen your post today and the report on the train - that’s the one that got me started.

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Thank you! Just seen your post today and the report on the train - that’s the one that got me started.
That's a really good one to start with! I'm glad I've finally done it now after having it pinned for ages.