real time web analytics
Wanted - - Old Control Panel Bits | Items for Sale / Items Wanted | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Wanted - Old Control Panel Bits

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Hi all,

Similar to another post on here a while ago. I've decided to try and make a sort of mini control panel display for my study. So far I have about 10 small ammeters and voltmeters but that's all. Anything else I'd be interested in, such as larger dials, levers, coloured lights, tags etc. These sort of things seem harder to come by. Going for early-mid century stuff from the 1910s-1950s really.

Have attached a pic of what I have so far if youre interested in how it might take shape.

Many thanks,
Liam

PXL_20240926_202019793.jpg

FreshFingers

Choose life, choose tunnels
Regular User
Nice! My domain that sort of stuff. Have you tried to test any of them? Rig yourself something up so the needles sweep :)

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Nice! My domain that sort of stuff. Have you tried to test any of them? Rig yourself something up so the needles sweep :)
I should try it! I should've stated I'm not really intending to make it functional in any way but I wouldn't mind testing a few bits out for fun

The Young One

Theres rust in my blood
28DL Full Member
20240616_112719.jpg

Ive got this here trying to fo the same but make a wooden back for it not to sure if I can take to Australia so if I can't then you might be able to have it