real time web analytics
Question - - Places | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Places

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
I would’ve said Battersea Power Station is the most iconic, but that’s not abandoned anymore.

Maybe Denbigh asylum? I know that’s really popular with news articles and forums but I don’t know much about places outside of my location

The Young One

Theres rust in my blood
28DL Full Member
I would’ve said Battersea Power Station is the most iconic, but that’s not abandoned anymore.

Maybe Denbigh asylum? I know that’s really popular with news articles and forums but I don’t know much about places outside of my location
Might be. Whatever the most popular place is will probably be my last explore in the uk for a long time before I move to Australia where places are quite thin on the ground

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Might be. Whatever the most popular place is will probably be my last explore in the uk for a long time before I move to Australia where places are quite thin on the ground
Yeah won’t get much in the land down under, go visit a big power station or somewhere iconic, give yourself a good send off 😁

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
No where with injunctions probably this new one shutting down
I’m gonna try get there at some point, I can’t miss up the last coal station before they’re all gone.
Definitely worth keeping an eye out for injunctions though, surely they would double down on getting trespassers out given it’s the last one?

The Young One

Theres rust in my blood
28DL Full Member
I’m gonna try get there at some point, I can’t miss up the last coal station before they’re all gone.
Definitely worth keeping an eye out for injunctions though, surely they would double down on getting trespassers out given it’s the last one?
Only just realised how close to home it is when is it considered adandoned?

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
Only just realised how close to home it is when is it considered adandoned?
I don’t think there really is a point when it’s abandoned, just decommissioned and under demolition. Just gotta get there and see what you can whilst it’s being demod or decommissioned. It’s ballsy but it’s how it’s done

Olkka

Chillin at the structure
Regular User
What is the most famous abandoned place in the UK that's still standing?
Depends if you mean famous to layman or famous to the core scene. Battersea is a good shout regardless of whether it still counts. If you count underground things, maybe Aldwych is in discussion. Some sea forts maybe. In terms of number of eyes laid on it from afar and taking notice, probably that tower at Lancaster services or some shit. Speed will have a good answer

JakeV50

"The Pump People"
Regular User
Denbigh asylum or St Peters have got to be up there for the most famous places out there.

Easiest way is to go on tiktok and see what "✨creepy abandoned place 👻✨" is being spaffed over there the most.

But in terms of the actual building being famous itself I have to agree with the previous comments of Battersea.

The Young One

Theres rust in my blood
28DL Full Member
Denbigh asylum or St Peters have got to be up there for the most famous places out there.

Easiest way is to go on tiktok and see what "✨creepy abandoned place 👻✨" is being spaffed over there the most.
Lucky for me I don't have tiktok Facebook has enough goons to deal with