real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Robert fletchers oldham - theft | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Robert fletchers oldham - theft

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
hi all.

Just seen a local post from the police on Facebook.

basically it said that a small amount of copper was stolen between Tuesday and Wednesday and they entered by climbing onto a roof and through a Windows.

keep your eyes peeled if your making a trip and as always be careful.

sounds to me they are trying to get the word out they will try to do you for stealing despite we all know it's nearly impossible without a set of taps or a machine in your bag!!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It's bollocks, not the story, the fact that all the phosphor bronze went missing ages ago and bare cutting discs lying around, anyone who's ever been here knows anyone firing up a whizzer here anytime of day or nite would soon be busted.

Proper corrupt outfit !!!

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
In fact I'm going to pass the info on to the local 5 0 personally I'm that annoyed!

The Lone Ranger

Safety is paramount!
Staff member
They must be using the new run-quiet grinders to remove all the copper and phosphor bronze as I'm sure the security would have heard all the cutting reverberating throughout the buildings.

Mind you they may be employing deaf security guards in this time of equal opportunities in the work place, otherwise I don't know how they could not have heard it? Possibly they were distracted by counting bits of paper in a brown envelope at the time ;)

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
^ lol that is very true!!!

In fact ojay I'm going to pass on info via crime stoppers about it being ripped to shreds.

tumbles

Crusty Juggler
Staff member
They should report on how the owners fucked off with all of the workers pensions when the business went tits up. It was a massively cash rich company when they purchased it a few years previous. That's the real fucking robbery.

Marsden1002

Love it!
28DL Full Member
I've reported it anyway to crimes stoppers.

I've now seen 2 other similar reports on the police Facebook site, so my thinking it security is cutting things up, reporting people have been entering and taking it themselves . . . . .

The devil child

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
exactly the same as what i was guna say marsden its an inside job no way anyone could get away with cutting metal up with a petrol disc cutter running at 98db and in an empty building the sound would echo for miles