real time web analytics
Video - - Tower Collier - Hardly Touched! | Urban Exploring Videos | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Video - Tower Collier - Hardly Touched!

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

This was one of our favourite explores, an amazing find, dont think we quite did it justice but had a great time exploring!

Hope you enjoy our vids!

Six

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Sorry, but did you just not do any research at all on where you were visiting? What do you think a Colliery is?!

The big tall frame is the Headstock, it's used for ventilation, transporting coal / men / machinery, generally. The mine shaft is below it....

You can read more about Tower Colliery here - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tower_Colliery

Regcar

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Lovely mural commemorating the colliery on the wall. Good quality video as well, keep up the good work. Anyone got any idea what will happen to this site? Housing ? or just left to Mother Nature.

Alley

Conspicuous Loiterer
Regular User
"There's gotta be a hole" oh my god lol, funniest thing I've seen on here.

To be serious OP - when I started exploring I didn't know how to identify industrial equipment. As you see more stuff, and think about where it is, what shape it is etc., you can start to make educated guesses. Like in this explore, I would have been thinking "What's that big tower with a wheel at the top, what could that be for?"

Dappadee69

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Obviously you are all better than us, it’s no wonder there’s so much bad stuff said about the urbex community. We won’t hinder your forum with our amateur work again!

EOA

Exploring with Bob
28DL Full Member
Obviously you are all better than us, it’s no wonder there’s so much bad stuff said about the urbex community. We won’t hinder your forum with our amateur work again!

You know, the criticism you've had isn't even that bad at all. If you did put a bit of research in, which you haven't this time, you would make better videos. Better content can only work in your favour. Why not just take it on board and make better videos? Everybody wins.

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Im all for people going places they dont really understand and learning while they explore but bloody hell this youtube game is a eyeopener!

Who has read this thread (Total: 2) View details