real time web analytics
Question - - Turn of all cameras and alarm systems | General Exploring Chat Forum | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Question - Turn of all cameras and alarm systems

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yesterday I went to an abandoned care home got in through an unlocked fire escape door and went into a few rooms then I saw the fuse box what said CCTV and Alarm system keep on 24/7 so I was wondering would it be alright to turn it of and what would you guys do if you could as I could see from the fuse box everything else is of except the CCTV and Alarms I will attach a photo below so what would you guys do?

IMG_3963.jpeg

Scoobysrt

Teim scoobs
28DL Full Member
Well the battery back up would probably make all the alarms go off and the cameras might catch some scrotes giving our hobby a bad name, I'm pretty sure turning them turns it from a civil matter to a criminal matter so personally I would leave it alone.
Also it's pretty obvious who's turned them off, the last person on camera lol.

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Well the battery back up would probably make all the alarms go off and the cameras might catch some scrotes giving our hobby a bad name, I'm pretty sure turning them turns it from a civil matter to a criminal matter so personally I would leave it alone.
Also it's pretty obvious who's turned them off, the last person on camera lol.
If I have my mask on going in I would be fine anyway there is no cameras covering the entrance into the building so they cant see who has gone in from the cameras im just seeing who would tho

Midnight Odyssey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do you really need to turn off the alarms and cameras? Basically every place I've been to has signs saying cameras and alarms are active, never set an alarm off (that had any real consequence anyway). And if you're wearing a mask then why do you care about being on camera? I'd just do the explore without tampering. Firstly, as Scoobysrt suggested, I'm pretty sure that would take you into criminal territory which is an absolute no-go, and secondly, you'll be more likely to give urbexers a bad name etc.

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Do you really need to turn off the alarms and cameras? Basically every place I've been to has signs saying cameras and alarms are active, never set an alarm off (that had any real consequence anyway). And if you're wearing a mask then why do you care about being on camera? I'd just do the explore without tampering. Firstly, as Scoobysrt suggested, I'm pretty sure that would take you into criminal territory which is an absolute no-go, and secondly, you'll be more likely to give urbexers a bad name etc.
There was an alarm as went through a door and it started to beep and got louder and louder anyway wouldn't do it myself just want to see peoples opinions on it and if anyone would actually do it