real time web analytics
Underground | New Members Introduction | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Underground

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Mono81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Hi guys, I’m new to this sight so will keep it short for now, hoping to meet people to explore new places with, I’m due a visit to underground Manchester and the Manchester cave in a couple weeks so il start by putting up some info and pics on those sights and hopefully can move forward from there

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Hi guys, I’m new to this sight so will keep it short for now, hoping to meet people to explore new places with, I’m due a visit to underground Manchester and the Manchester cave in a couple weeks so il start by putting up some info and pics on those sights and hopefully can move forward from there

Which part under Manchester?
There's a lot so just putting underground Manchester isn't very descriptive
If you search the Underground section for Manchester you'll find loads to sink your teeth into :thumb

Mono81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
If you search the Underground section for Manchester you'll find loads to sink your teeth into :thumb
Wel I’m going to start with the Manchester cave as I’ve not seen that on here yet, and then going to cathedral arches, and finally the old cattlebridge above the irk, I suppose once I get under there I will be doing as much exploring in every direction as poss, like I say I’m only starting out so some of the entrances I know about are not ideal, but hoping posting a few pics and reports (although it won’t be nothing tht hasn’t already been covered on here) gets me some trust amongst the community to start delving deeper into things, thanks allot for you’re advice it’s much appreciated

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Honestly it doesn't matter if it has been covered before, just get out there and enjoy it
I remember a report on the cave at the side of the Irwell but it was a long time ago and might have been removed in a clean up of the forum if the pics were missing

Mono81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Honestly it doesn't matter if it has been covered before, just get out there and enjoy it
I remember a report on the cave at the side of the Irwell but it was a long time ago and might have been removed in a clean up of the forum if the pics were missing
Cheers pal, yeah I remember going to the cave when I was younger, but seem to have a new found interest for these things now so a re visit is a must I think

Parky

The Devil Is in the Details
Regular User
dont sink your teeth into the gore brook :confused