real time web analytics
Report - - Whites Jetty Swanscombe (May 2024) | Industrial Sites | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Whites Jetty Swanscombe (May 2024)

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Whites jetty in Swanscombe was used by the Swanscombe Cement Works to put the cement onto the boats to be sent of the pier is quite long but not accesible as its like a fortress around it with cameras,alarms,fences and anti climb paint there i also still a lot to do with the jetty around that area like the gates and the tram track on the floor not much to say about it but yea enjoy:

IMG_3436.jpeg

IMG_3437.jpeg

IMG_3439.jpeg

IMG_3441.jpeg

IMG_3440.jpeg

IMG_3451.jpeg

IMG_3442.jpeg

IMG_3445.jpeg

IMG_3444.jpeg

IMG_3448.jpeg

IMG_3447.jpeg

IMG_3431.jpeg

IMG_3432.jpeg

IMG_3430.jpeg

IMG_3427.jpeg

IMG_3433.jpeg

IMG_3429.jpeg

IMG_3428.jpeg

IMG_3414.jpeg

IMG_3425.jpeg

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
I did this right before Covid, got some nice views of the Thames at sunset. Did you get onto the jetty?

Do love a disused jetty, product of growing up in the Thames Estuary. Some good ones worth a look are those opposite in Purfleet/Rainham

Explore With Alex

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I did this right before Covid, got some nice views of the Thames at sunset. Did you get onto the jetty?

Do love a disused jetty, product of growing up in the Thames Estuary. Some good ones worth a look are those opposite in Purfleet/Rainham

Jetty is literally impossible to get onto now anti climb paint is all over every fence and wall they have installed cameras and alarms aswell and no gaps under the fence due to being concrete still need to go to the one in Rainham also probably gonna be another jetty report soon as gradually putting up the reports

Last edited:

Wastelandr

Goes where the Buddleia grows
Regular User
Jetty is literally impossible to get onto now anti climb paint is all over every fence and wall they have installed cameras and alarms aswell and no gaps under the fence due to being concrete still need to go to the one in Rainham also probably gonna be another jetty report soon as gradually putting up the reports
I slid underneath. Was a bit tight but gap was bigger than it looked. Yeah check the Rainham one out, quite interesting as far as they go.