real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 13 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Old bridge under Llyn Brianne Reservoir

Old Bridge under Llyn Brianne

P.S. This is my first post so please correct any errors and give me advice, thanks!

This bridge has been underwater since the reservoir was first flooded in 1973. To my knowledge this bridge has only been accessible once back in 1984 during the drought.

Video - Beacon Hill Fort No longer abandoned

Check the new video guys...hope you like the new intro ive had alot of good feedback about it ;)
Found out beaconhill fort had been taken over thats news too me but yeab enjoy the video and my funny turn of events :)

Video - Hms Ganges (Shotley) visit. Cinematics and written commentary

HMS Ganges visit

Hey guys just started up my youtube channel. So any love and support would be appriciated.

Below is a video of my visit to HMS Ganges in shotley due to be redeveloped soon i thought it was a good idea to document its final moments. Plus i enjoy this more than writing reports as im not the most wordy person in the world.

Subscribe if you want to be notified on new videos going to be trying to upload weekly if i can get to the big visits ive got lined up.

Cheers guys and enjoy.

Video - Video Report - Puiselet sand mine – France

Last year Forum users B3N, Truffle Pig and I spent a week in Northern France exploring a load of underground stuff and this is the first video I’ve finally got around to editing together of the Puiselet sand mine.

I’ve tried to present the video in a report format and I’ve also tried not to copy and paste what others have researched, although info is fairly sparse online so the existing reports were super useful to read through!
I’ve been to quite a few other locations that I’d like to put together like this, so I’d really appreciate some honest feedback, ta :)
#umbex4lyfe

Video - westwood school - staffs 2016

tazzy been though a bit of a difficult time - but the whirlwind is back - sorry for no photos but the pheonix has risen from the aSHES?

Video - After & Before. Abandoned Building/Siologill

Not the greatest photos ever, but yeah... mine are the after shots (shown first) and the before shots (shown after) are 25 years old and not mine.
I hope that all makes sense :)

Last edited:

Video - Pen-Y-Bont Court Care Home

Hopefully this won't be regarded as one of the poor quality videos that are apparently too common on this forum and I hope you guys get some sort of kick out of this old care home thats filled to the brim with old furniture, belongings, memories and history! Not much is known about this old care home and after googling it's name in several capacities and searching page upon page I couldn't find any history on this site at all! Nevertheless, the full explore is provided here.

Enjoy and thanks!

Video - Lyndhurst Park Hotel

Hello video group!
We've had a break away and now we are back with a new new videos, we are primarily based in Dorset but do travel all over, do feel free to check out any of our other videos on our youtube channel!

Look forward to chatting with all soon!

Video - Glazebrook country club

- nobody has made a video here so we thought we would the first

Video - Clawdd Manor, Newport, Wales

This place is totally wrecked, wasnt worth the visit