real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 8 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Rediscovering Willington Station and part of the Varsity Line Bedfordshire

In This Segment we report on some remaining structures of the old willington train station on the varsity line and follow where the tracks used to lie which is now cycle route 51 leading to cycle route 12. hope you enjoy the journey with us reminiscing on some of Britains past. i have another post relating to some photos we captured. my research on this place hasnt been great but i did my best to try document it, i am from london so if anyone who is local has anything they would like to add or correct us on please feel free i am highly interested.

im hoping this posts to goon tube if not please help me redirect as i am new and struggling to navigate this site.

Video - Old Warden Tunnel Bedforshire.

This has been previously reported but ive seen alot of skeptical comments about whether there is access or not, me and a few friends recorded a vid here a few weeks back and there is indeed access via the bedford end portal accessed via the nature reserve. its a beautiful derelict railways tunnel that was amazing to rediscover.
we captured some drone footage of the surrounding area and the access portal in our vid attached below

20191103_151901.jpg

Video - Shoreditch & Lewisham

On the weekend I went to an abandoned car park in shoreditch, plenty of graff up and on the windows; i got it all on film here...

if you want locations please ask for my email in the comments and i shall give them to you, there was an unlocked door on the side for easy access, have no idea if it has been locked since.

Shoreditch (2).jpg

Video - Camelot Theme Park Roller coaster (FULL VIDEO)

So me and my friend made our first Urbex video when we explored the grounds of Camelot theme park. We recorded and uploaded to youtube and if you could please check it out
it would mean alot to us to know what you guys think. If anyone would like some tips on how to get past security and try it yourself please do message

Video - Climbing 240 Meter Transmitter - Sitkūnai, Lithuania - July 2019

Back in July, during my time in Lithuania. I went to climb the tallest structure I'd ever been on, a radio mast standing at around 240 meters.
"The station is owned and operated by Lithuanian National Radio and Television Centre." I was told it wasn't in use, so we dodged a motion sensor and began our climb.
I streamed the full climb and made this edit from he footage.
Hope you enjoy. :)

Video - Park hall house - September 2019

Hello everyone we was leaving park hall hotel and we come across this beautiful building not sure how many posts have been made on this but it’s a really nice building.

Video - Camelot theme park

Hello everyone this is about our 5th time to Camelot. I think we got a lot more footage on this one compared to our other videos

Video - Abandoned School & Tunnels, Vilnius, Lithuania 2019

Here's some explores from Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania. Was there visiting for two week in July.
We had a look at a soviet era factory, finding some documents and a few tunnels. We later found our way into an abandoned school, that had just started being renovated. Almost getting caught by security turning up to patrol, good eyes and timing saved the day.
Hope you enjoy. :)

Video - The Abandoned Bentinck Colliery Railways

A recent explore of the long abandoned Bentinck Colliery Branch Lines did not reveal much at first, however the deeper we pressed, the more we found.

In this video, join us as we walk and explore not one but two branch lines for Bentinck Colliery.

From abandoned rails, hidden gems in the woods, to a mining tragedy.

Video - Atomic Weapons Research Establishment at Orford Ness, Suffolk

I recently edited this footage that I took back in the early 90s. Quality is pretty poor but watchable. I think it was still owned by the Ministry of Defense before the National Trust took over and did their usual "thou shall not visit in case thou should stand on an ant" BS.