real time web analytics
Report - - Ferrybridge 'C' Power Station - Yorkshire - April 2016 | UK Power Stations | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - Ferrybridge 'C' Power Station - Yorkshire - April 2016

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

tweek

SNC/SWC
Regular User
Haha, just watched the video. Class that. Brings it all back.

"It looks very live over there" hahaha

obscurity

Flaxenation of the G!!!
Regular User
nice work. Looks like a fun night was had. And that turbine hall is one of the best I have seen, Lush! :thumb

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nicely done :thumb if a little too rushed IMO

I suppose that's what happens when you concentrate on trying to be the "First" :Not Worthy too post a report up rather than covering the site in-depth.

I'm sure that failure will be rectified in the near future, in much the same way as SSI was comprehensivly covered by dedicated idividuals less interested in publicity :D

It's good. ....but it's not " Carling " ;)

m9

big in japan
Regular User

I suppose that's what happens when you concentrate on trying to be the "First" :Not Worthy too post a report up rather than covering the site in-depth.

I'm sure that failure will be rectified in the near future, in much the same way as SSI was comprehensivly covered by dedicated idividuals less interested in publicity :D

uw0tm11?

Last edited:

The Amateur Wanderer

28DL Regular User
Regular User
b74.jpg

drhowser

Bespectacled & irrelevant
Regular User

Hahahahahahaha! Bellend.

stranton

subterranean explorer
Regular User
photographs 11 12 & 13 are epic,
I dedicated a full thread too them. :D

Last edited:

Boba Low

SWC ___/
28DL Full Member

The 'get in there and get out alive/not branded a terrorist'' thing happened with all of these a while ago, this post is ironic on so many levels but the beauty of irony is that you get it or you don't so I'm not going to bother spelling it out.

Go have a go at doing a better job, and then you will have my respect, though I'm clearly missing the point if I think you need my respect etc. etc...

Just lol. All of my favourite threads of all time go this way.

That said, sick job gents. She looks a beaut!

Last edited:

The Lone Shadow

Industrial Fanatic!
28DL Full Member
Great photographs, amazingly thorough and indepth report, all round epic explore - Can't get over how well you know the individual functions of these large industrial places you explore - Well done.

The Kwan

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Cool Video, I love that electrical humming sound of heavy plant but reminds me of working nightshifts in a shipyard which aint so good, well in, the pictures are cool too!!

jST

LLS.
Regular User
> Explores a site that's on top and requires balls.
> Doesn't get caught
> Makes a comprehensive report.
> Gets stick for it.

Ridiculous.

Enjoyed looking at this as apart from the other chaps' photos, reports on this site would be the only way that I'd get to see the power station in any detail.