real time web analytics
General Photo Thread | Photo Threads | Page 43 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General Photo Thread

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

silentwalker

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Grain power station chimney demolition, never made it to the top :(

2_zps2wfoynoz.jpg

1a_zpsxs7vdyhn.png

2a_zpszwjglkzt.png

6a_zps1vouiisr.png

1_zpsqpsu8ftn.jpg

Its a sad day to see another one go

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
If you feel people are trolling you best thing is to stop commenting back ( do not feed the trolls) and people will lose interest..

paulpowers

Massive Member
Regular User
Stranton let's drop the passive aggressive shite, you've managed to wind people up with your attitude and some of the daft shit you've done such as going in storm drains when it's raining.

You might be a really nice bloke in real life but on the forums you don't come across well.

Just join in with the jokes and think about what you're posting and this time next week people will have moved on to something else, most of the members on here have the attention span of a goldfish.

ACID- REFLUX

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Stranton let's drop the passive aggressive shite, you've managed to wind people up with your attitude and some of the daft shit you've done such as going in storm drains when it's raining.

You might be a really nice bloke in real life but on the forums you don't come across well.

Just join in with the jokes and think about what you're posting and this time next week people will have moved on to something else, most of the members on here have the attention span of a goldfish.

In @stranton defence Paul (and you know i"d be the 2nd to criticise) it wasn"t raining when we entered the Beck (not the Storm Drain that we"d already been in looking for you ;)) and it was a beautiful sunny day, as per the weather reports, which before entering the system had no mention of heavy localised rain (at that time) Whilst in the covered section of the Beck we had a little localised flash flood and so had to bail for obvious reasons.
Unfortunately the comment he put on Chatbox wasn"t factual as on reflection the water had only rose @ 1FT at this point and we were not at risk of drowning etc etc (sorry) and made it sound more dramatic than it actually was. Now 30 mins later when it was 6ft deep of fast flowing water is another thing!

The only real issue we had was a severe lack of communication regarding our position in the system and thats a personal issue that"s hopefully been sorted out for future "Tourist Explores"

Even this "Tourist" Urbex :turd is dangerous whether it"s above/on/or below ground, and risks are taken all the time. Tell me someone who hasn"t made a mistake or a bad judgement call doing this :turd and i"ll show you a liar!
At least with at least 2 people there"s always someone to help the other if they get injured or accidently held under the water :D Some may suggest that doing these things solo is indeed more foolish and the risk factor increases.

And i"d settle for a Goldfish :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 2815) View details