real time web analytics
Night Photography | Photo Threads | Page 32 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Night Photography

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Everyonefreezes

tinyurl.com/yzfp8dt
28DL Full Member
Full moon lit, The Bus Graveyard =]

6322640081_64900a66dc_z.jpg

rreK

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice shot jST, there's something very cool about train tracks.

d86, sadly I did nothing to light it, Glasgow city council did that job for me. It does make for quite a nice picture though.

Ric

темний Прип'ять
28DL Full Member
Blink, get rid of the massively oversized pictures and read the FAQ.

Madaxe

Always been the caretaker
28DL Full Member
Absolutely stunning pictures in here.:thumb

Thundridge Church
outside2Copy.jpg

Harlow Town
hlo.jpg

IMG_1436.jpg

Camera Shy

Old enough to know better
Regular User
Ok my first ever attempt at some night photography, had my first ever "proper" camers (Nikon d3100) for 10 days, still experimenting so starting out simple .... any criticism welcomed, good or bad.

Stockport Merseyway/ A6

merseywayresize.jpg

Stockport Viaduct / pyramid, seen a few like this online already but this is my effort.

motorway-viaductresize.jpg

A few more attempts at night photography,

This is in Abney Hall, Cheadle Heath, i thought the tower looked good with the creepy looking trees around, this attempt was at 9pm last night 14th November, lots of cloud cover, it was my last attemp before my battery died, shot at F3.5 ISO200 in bulb mode, approx 20 mins exposure, a little dissapointed with the lack of detail but i like the shot.

Abneyhallresized.jpg

So i went back tonight 15th november just before it went dark, approx 5pm, i took this about 5.15 when i felt the light was right, shot at F5.6 ISO 100, Bulb mode approx 60sec exposure, i did a little light painting on the tower with an old torch to bring out some detail, personally i am well pleased with the outcome, this was the second shot of the evening, i captured some feint stars and really like the colours, the orange is from a big wall mounted lamp on a building to the right of the shot.

Abney5pmLPresized.jpg

Same in B&W

AbneyBWresized.jpg

Please comment or add advise...... :)

Who has read this thread (Total: 344) View details