real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Pyestock | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Pyestock

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

sirjonnyp

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Thought the daily mail would be against HDR - the combination of dark and light imagery :rolleyes:

Oxygen Thief

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Yep, a well balanced article by their standards. I'm surprised they weren't begging for his head on a pike for trespassing on secret MOD property.

Leeds(Ex)plorer

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I was expecting a line such as 'pyestock is popular with the scummy unwashed hobby of urban exploring, urban explorers are terrible people they break, steal graffitti and piss on badgers'

But no as OT said a well written article

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
Most of those shots don't need HDR, the place is good enough itself. Ah well, at least it was a decent article..

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
So So.. still id like to get back there before it goes. Legendary place.

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
So So.. still id like to get back there before it goes. Legendary place.

I've always thought it would be a brilliant place to arrange a massive meet, get as many people as possible on the site. Security wouldn't know what to do. there's not many sites in the UK you could even attempt to do that, but this is one and there's still time . . . . . ;-)

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin
I've always thought it would be a brilliant place to arrange a massive meet, get as many people as possible on the site. Security wouldn't know what to do. there's not many sites in the UK you could even attempt to do that, but this is one and there's still time . . . . . ;-)

Already been done at xmas as far as I recall

Could be done again I guess, security there is rubbish

Thermotec-fire

Banned
Banned

Good i dea other then a shit load of police turn up.. that's what security would do. people do need to get there before it does go

GAJ

Mr Muscle
28DL Full Member
Good i dea other then a shit load of police turn up.. that's what security would do. people do need to get there before it does go

Yeah, spot on, that's exactly why this will never happen..

TiltShift1-1.jpg

Dickhead.

PS. Feel free to 'thumbs down' me. I truly do not give a flying fuck.

sageman

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
im in for it need to go again anyway will be my 3rd visit

im also finally starting to sort through all my pics so report should be up soonish

Ojay

Admin
Staff member
Admin

Mr Fire, maybe have a look at what's been posted, before jumping to conclusions..

This place was rinsed over the festive period with no hassle, the only time secca was alerted was because people baited them!

Security is crap on the whole, you either have to be unlucky (wrong place wrong time) or a complete fuckwit to get caught here considering how much our back-handed metal friends have been doing dodgy deals with them for time ;)

In the meantime stop being a bellend and winding people up eh :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details