real time web analytics
28DL and UE in the News - Pyestock | 28DL and Urban Exploring in the News... | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

28DL and UE in the News Pyestock

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
Also can you stop leaving generally negative comments on other users reports, I mean it's hardly like you have a epic back catalogue is it? :rolleyes:

Maniac

rebmeM LD82
Regular User
Yeah, spot on, that's exactly why this will never happen..

TiltShift1-1.jpg

Dickhead.

PS. Feel free to 'thumbs down' me. I truly do not give a flying fuck.

Yes I saw those pics, quality. I was thinking the same, with more people thou, although that was pretty impressive to be fair.

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
I think that something more crazy happened on this day, than all of us in there. I saw Gaj walking on the orange crane track!!

darbians

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Shame the video was from explorers. It would of been amazing to see this place in action!!!

skapunkmetalskater

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Wow that's a hell of a location! Personally, I'm not against those kind of HDR shots, I think as with other skills, there's good and bad ways to do it. Sometimes it's overkill and sometimes it heightens the feel of the subject matter in the photo.

Happyshopper

Brian Blessed's Codpiece
28DL Full Member
Matt's a great guy and he's put in the leg work to see as much of Pye as he can, certainly areas I've never seen from anyone else. You have to respect that even if you don't appreciate the processing style.

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Matt's a great guy and he's put in the leg work to see as much of Pye as he can, certainly areas I've never seen from anyone else. You have to respect that even if you don't appreciate the processing style.

Well said mate and i was speaking to matt about his HDARRGG and he really couldnt careless what anyone thinks lol

Speed

Got Epic Slow?
Regular User
Mixed oppinions. On the one hand, yes hes been round most of the site and got his pictures published in a rag, fair play. On the other hand hes essentially a tourist taking pointlessly HDR'd shots of somthing others pioneered over 5years ago, nothing new. Depends on your perspective really.

NGTE.co.uk anyone?

Happyshopper

Brian Blessed's Codpiece
28DL Full Member
You're right of course, it's nothing new to us. But then that's 5 years of beating him to it that no one took advantage of.

Els

Obsessed with BS7671
Regular User
It's "new" if you have never seen it before, like prolly 99.9% of that papers readers.

Who has read this thread (Total: 3) View details