real time web analytics
Report - - RAF sculthorpe Norfolk August 2024 Picture heavy | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF sculthorpe Norfolk August 2024 Picture heavy

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

The_Raw

Staff member
You've got some good shots but your report would be much better if you whittled it down to a smaller selection of the best ones. Just because you took a photo of something doesn't mean you have to include it. For example, don't bother including anything that's completely out of focus, or pictures of objects that are of no interest (like a 1p coin). The corridors all look pretty samey, so just pick two or three of your best shots, rather than fifteen. I've done a bit of pruning for you and it looks far better. I haven't gone too overboard as it's your report at the end of the day, but it's worth bearing in mind these points in future.

The Young One

Theres rust in my blood
28DL Full Member
You've got some good shots but your report would be much better if you whittled it down to a smaller selection of the best ones. Just because you took a photo of something doesn't mean you have to include it. For example, don't bother including anything that's completely out of focus, or pictures of objects that are of no interest (like a 1p coin). The corridors all look pretty samey, so just pick two or three of your best shots, rather than fifteen. I've done a bit of pruning for you and it looks far better. I haven't gone too overboard as it's your report at the end of the day, but it's worth bearing in mind these points in future.
fare enough mate i found the coin intresting as it was minted in 1901 survived 2 world wars and no one else had seen it since it was droppend all them years ago was also a 1947 coin there

The Young One

Theres rust in my blood
28DL Full Member
This is more like it, I know the mods have pruned it a bit, (700 corridor pics might be a bit excessive for even the hardcore connoisseur) :D

Still better than derp Cafe and what not.

Remember, less is more sometimes with these derps/pics :thumb
cheers mate

Mikeymutt

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Nice set. Funnily I was here at the weekend for a wander. I like the bit as well with the exchange in as well. It also hosted the military police, operations room which is nice to see. Also several offices for the commanders. I also like the Z blocks for single accommodation. The heritage centre was originally the chapel and cinema.