real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 25 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Das Chemiewerk / Urban Kayaking

Kayaking and exploring... does it get any better...

Video - Paris Catacombs Trip - September 2015

This video was shot by @Dmax during our recent trip to the GRS. It's quite good documentation of what you can expect on a multi-day trip.

@Dmax with @Oxygen Thief , @Idavoll , @Speed & Olivia.

Definitely worth a watch...

Video - Nettleton top Chalk Quarry 2013

There is little at this site but still it has an interesting atmosphere, during the summer of 2013 i camped there with friends which was a wonderful experience, however it led to what can only be described as a midnight evasion after being sought after by searchlights; making it reminiscent of scenes from the great escape.

Video - Nettleton Ironstone Mine 2013 Exterior Recce

A short recce of the bottom ironstone mines, feat airsoft gun.

Video - Barry can't arf weld -2014

Reading of Speed and Clebby's exploits in Sheffield, it jogged my memory of this :

A terrific video of some large scale forging at Firth Rixson. Well worth 8 minutes of your time!

Video - Silverlands Manor - June 2015

We recently went to explore Silverlands Manor and from what we had seen, we weren't expecting it to look so run down. The most recent images show it to still have some resplendent parts about it but a lot of it is falling apart. I was surprised about the lack of graffiti (thankfully) but it still had some dotted about here and there. along with litter and a few photos of the same model. Although the floors a ripped up, the ceilings are falling apart and it is filled with mold, you can still imagine how beautiful it once was.

It is still surrounded with metal fences and cameras, although the live stream in the manner that I've seen in previous photos is no longer working. There is also electricity still running through the building as parts had running generators and lights, I believe builders may have been working on it quite recently but there was no sign of them when we went on a week day.

Although I was a little nervous at first, it was quite a relaxed visit.

We hope you enjoy the video and we will be posting photos up soon.

Video - Climbing a huge chimney in Pitesti...

There's so much right (and wrong) about this. The chimney is the height of Shoreham and Westbury combined...

Video - Sleaford Bass Maltings - Walk around

Went for a revisit to an old favourite at the weekend.

Made a lengthy video

Press HD - Enjoy :thumb

Thanks for looking!

Video - Exploring the world's oldest railway tunnel?

Hi everyone,

I have made a video on my Youtube channel about my recent explorations of what is considered by some to be either the oldest or second oldest railway tunnel in the world, now abandoned: Hog Hill Tunnel, in Stanhope, County Durham.

The video is a mixture of live walk and photography. I hope you enjoy and please leave any comments you feel relevant.

Best regards,

Steve

Video - My best of 2014 Castles, Prisons, Ghost Ships, Theme parks and more...

Enjoy :)