real time web analytics
General Photo Thread | Photo Threads | Page 122 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General Photo Thread

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ash47

professional crayon eater
28DL Full Member
DSC_0417.jpg

DSC01224.jpg

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Not really report-worthy so thought I'd put a post in here instead. Here is a lovely old water wheel & brick structure located in North Wales. It was a lovely little area with some waterfalls and was a nice relaxed wander early in the morning. Apparently, it is associated with a nearby farm.

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Mikeymutt

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Went to have a look at the old signal box on the old Rosyth line to the docks. Sadly it had suffered an enormous fire. It's a,shame as it was a very intact box with the levers all intact and old fireplace still in situ.

IMG_20230702_154800633_HDR.jpg

CantClimbTom

Enthusiastic Idiot and prolific BS talker
28DL Full Member
IMG_20230725_171919_HDR.jpg

One to tease the water pump enthusiasts, unfortunately it looks good from a distance but all the pumps are down the bore so nothing to see except the pump rods.

Riding cross country (on scramblers) with son when we saw this and went to investigate. Climbed to top and got a good view of countryside (and very rusty hands)

dansgas1000

28DL Regular User
Regular User
Here's a little find on the Norfolk Broads from the weekend which isn't quite report-worthy so I thought I'd put it here instead. There's an old pump house with a well on site, in addition to a more modern building which presumably contains an electric-powered pump, but could well be Diesel.

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

The structure dates back to the 19th Century:

IMG_1003.jpg

The modern pump house is also disused and wasn't accessible at the time. The site also has a sad story. In 2018 a young lad drowned here after attending an illegal rave here, there is a memorial message above the main entrance:

IMG_1033.jpg

Who has read this thread (Total: 2818) View details