real time web analytics
General Photo Thread | Photo Threads | Page 26 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

General Photo Thread

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Monkey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Why you say that it's only general stuff. If you can't say anything constructive why bother. This is why people just stop posting anything at all. Does my skull in lol.

Read the first post in this thread "so here's the new place for those explore related shots that will never make it into a thread."

I'm all for people uploading there pics no matter where it is as long as you're having fun exploring. However I don't think taking some externals counts as explore related.

admin

Administrator
Admin
Can we keep this on topic, it's a general photo thread, and I don't see any issues with the content or it would have been removed

Play nice kids and leave the handbags for the facebook brigade!

coolboyslim

Mr Reality Hacker
28DL Full Member
Very sorry. Just upped to show it just before it got moved. Originally it had a big fence then when plans came to move and open new pleasureland the big fence came down. Well I went hoping to see more but like most explores know sometimes it doesn't go to plan and there was security all over even that damn swimming pool was camera up. But I got what I could before being nicely asked to move on. Them few shots are the better ones behind the first fence. They are there to show a little bit of old Southport before the new pleasureland was open. I didn't mean to offend anyone was very interesting to see and yes wish I got further we all sometimes wish places work out but it doesn't allways. Thx anyway love this place and sometimes maybe I do try to impress to many people for that I'm sorry and sorry admin for getting you invinvolved. Here have a nice pic from last night from a non public place.

Attachments

• DSC_0322.JPG
    DSC_0322.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 139

admin

Administrator
Admin
Very sorry. Just upped to show it just before it got moved. Originally it had a big fence then when plans came to move and open new pleasureland the big fence came down. Well I went hoping to see more but like most explores know sometimes it doesn't go to plan and there was security all over even that damn swimming pool was camera up. But I got what I could before being nicely asked to move on. Them few shots are the better ones behind the first fence. They are there to show a little bit of old Southport before the new pleasureland was open. I didn't mean to offend anyone was very interesting to see and yes wish I got further we all sometimes wish places work out but it doesn't allways. Thx anyway love this place and sometimes maybe I do try to impress to many people for that I'm sorry and sorry admin for getting you invinvolved. Here have a nice pic from last night from a non public place.

Far from it and thank you for sharing

Who has read this thread (Total: 2814) View details