real time web analytics
Night Photography | Photo Threads | Page 38 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Night Photography

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

ZerO81

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member

IMG_9531.jpg

IMG_9526.jpg

These are pretty cool dude :thumb

jST

LLS.
Regular User
Cheers, there were 6 of us so expect other angles popping up in various places.

hhh

28DL Irregular Member
28DL Full Member
Was out at seaside Sunday evening trying to avoid the showers, not so keen on the Auto-Lightpainter

DSC06762-28dl.jpg

hhh

28DL Irregular Member
28DL Full Member

hhh where is that?...

Taken from the steps down to South Stack Lighthouse, Anglesey. It sort of looks a bit odd where light from the lighthouse illuminates a strip of the cliff - just below the tower (bird observatory).

Degenatron

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
From my latest night photography outing. Two of the rolling bascule bridges at Birkenhead docks.

night-4122.jpg

night-4146.jpg

night-4149.jpg

Xan_Asmodi

Cave Monster
28DL Full Member
From my latest night photography outing. Two of the rolling bascule bridges at Birkenhead docks.

The first and thrid shots are really nice, mate!

Here's two recent ones of mine. Stacked from multiple exposures

6669815961_9642e64a62_b.jpg

and

6669815951_612b91833b_b.jpg

The second one has more exposures, but I've noticed the frame gradually creeps upwards ruining the stack :( If anyone has any tips to rectify this (aside from reshoting) please reply :thumb

LachlanF

Amateur urbanexer
28DL Full Member
Photogragyh007.jpg

This s my first ever attempt of night time photography, only had my camera for two weeks, this is put to shame by everyone else's :D

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Photogragyh007.jpg

This s my first ever attempt of night time photography, only had my camera for two weeks, this is put to shame by everyone else's :D

looks a little soft....if you use an f stop of 7ish and use you af to focus on the bridge.
or if you have a torch illuminate the area on the right closest to you and focus on that...higher fstop will give yo increased depth of field so bridge will stay in focus

Try multiple exposure lengths till you get it right...

a remote may help if your a little hamfisted

Wevsky

A Predisposed Tourist
Regular User
Granted not a piece of art ,but i have many i took last night of the views over the harbour this one just made me chuckle a little...

DSC_0033.jpg

And a slightly more serious one

DSC_0094.jpg

LachlanF

Amateur urbanexer
28DL Full Member
looks a little soft....if you use an f stop of 7ish and use you af to focus on the bridge.
or if you have a torch illuminate the area on the right closest to you and focus on that...higher fstop will give yo increased depth of field so bridge will stay in focus

Try multiple exposure lengths till you get it right...

a remote may help if your a little hamfisted

Cheers for the advice, was my first ever attempt, so i got plenty of time to practice :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 344) View details