real time web analytics
Night Photography | Photo Threads | Page 39 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Night Photography

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

pirate

Rum Swigger
28DL Full Member
Cheers for the advice, was my first ever attempt, so i got plenty of time to practice :thumb

no problem...tbh the other guys on this thread could probably offer you better advise...

i struggled with underground shots because i had no idea.......a few simple tips allowed me to get the basics and then its all about the fine tuning

hooch-lemon

EXPLORING SOMERSET
28DL Full Member
Hay guys what do you think of this :thumb

193588_10150149596787518_539117517_8156052_2164010_o800x533.gif

Gh0sT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Nice one IM :thumb
Was a good night, i have another place in mind for star trails, tried last night but the clock was against me. This was at F16, 10 minute exposure.
I'll check when J is free and we can do it one sunday evening.

DSC_0140800x531.jpg

the invisableman

Sac magic
28DL Full Member
Was a good night, i have another place in mind for star trails, tried last night but the clock was against me. This was at F16, 10 minute exposure.

DSC_0140800x531.jpg

That's lovely that is fella. I'm well up for another night trip out :thumb

Gh0sT

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Yeah , its a shame HS. Top of a hill, so not a lot you can do about the ambient light.
Its either North or into the moon :)

Everyonefreezes

tinyurl.com/yzfp8dt
28DL Full Member

DSC_0140800x531.jpg

Lovely shot dude! Myself and Flip have been planning to go here, and he actually did not so long ago.

In terms of removing the glow, shoot from lower down and closer with a wide lens, and head out when the moon is it's fullest and you shouldn't have a problem :thumb

Who has read this thread (Total: 344) View details