real time web analytics
Report - - RAF Spadeadam - December 2023 | Military Sites | Page 2 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Report - RAF Spadeadam - December 2023

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

TalkingMask

Professional Twat
28DL Full Member
How can you not find it? just put raf spadeham into maps then look for the line of planes!
To be fair. They blend really well! Just search RAF spadeadam and hunt around the top right corner of the field. They’re hidden well

Bikin Glynn

28DL Regular User
Regular User
To be fair. They blend really well! Just search RAF spadeadam and hunt around the top right corner of the field. They’re hidden well
Its really quite easy, not meaning to sound rude but I do question some people who call themselves "explorers" should take 10 min max to find.
To answer their initial question about "the path" We didn't bother with one, they just need to find the nearest accessible road to them & hike across, though I'm sure others have accessed a different way.

Screenshot_20240805_104246_Maps.jpg

tez111

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Its really quite easy, not meaning to sound rude but I do question some people who call themselves "explorers" should take 10 min max to find.
To answer their initial question about "the path" We didn't bother with one, they just need to find the nearest accessible road to them & hike across, though I'm sure others have accessed a
So called explorers these days need someone to hold their hands haha, a bit of advice if you don't know how to map read, about the sinking Marsh land or spent munitions, I wouldn't go here and if you do I'd be careful of the alsatians haha

tigger

mog
Regular User
Maybe they couldn't find the airfield because there is NO airfield as anyone who has visited knows.

What I don't understand is how someone can explore that area and not find anything of interest. The mockup, 'Colinski', is a tiny (and mostly fairly uninteresting) part of what can be found there.

ol bailey

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just don’t go knocking on the front door.. access serupticiously via the fields and woods to the North East.lol

Who has read this thread (Total: 291) View details