real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 11 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Urbex13

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Just to reiterate again as someone who doesn't post much but watches others reports in great detail Downfallen's reports were epic, some stuff that many of us couldn't even aspire to, a huge inspiration to many people across a number of fields, not just UE.

Thoughts and Prayers with his family.

R.I.P Downfallen.

ukmayhem

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Very sad news, like many i have never met DF but was a inspiration to the Urbex world.

My heart goes out to his Family and Friends at this difficult time.

Quote from Skyscrapernews

"I choose to live my life to a different tune of music, one which is not censored or wrapped up so much with a blanket of over regulation, Health and Safety gone mad (because these days it has), fear and blind compliance to anything you are told to do.. a blanket so thick, that you no longer can hear the music. If I'm injured, you'll hear me blaming only one person.. myself. It's acceptance of personal responsibility for my actions... a quality that's very much lacking in society these days."

R.I.P Downfallen

Hayden

28DL Member
28DL Member
Downfallen you were responsible for the most truely epic explores ever done. You had the balls to do it when others were lacking and the skills with the camera to record stuff that majority of people don't even know exist. He personified UE and created a legend only surpassed by the man himself. Some of his skyline pics are the most beautifully taken shots I've ever seen. He was truely insirational to all who read his reports and will be sadly missed. My thoughts are with his family and friends at this difficult time.

RIP Downfallen

Krypton

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
This is very tragic. I didnt know who he was but after looking at his reports, i know now how much of a valuable urban explorer he was to the community. I am truly saddend by this loss.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon him. May he rest in peace. Amen.

For Downfallen, life has not ended, just changed and let us find comfort in this.

Jack

Mancstain

28DL Member
28DL Member
I did not have the pleasure of meeting this guy who sounds like a legend but would still like to pay my respects. R.I.P DF and condolonces to all his family and friends..

NickUk

Ermahgerd
28DL Full Member
Still can't believe this!
Downfallen was a true inspiration in many ways: He was a great photographer, Did some AMAZING reports, Was as brave as a lion and lived the way he wanted. I have so much respect for him.
At least his life was well lived and he died doing what he loved.
Goodbye mate, You will be missed dearly.
RIP x

Stealthy

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Never met him but admired all he did and this is shocking news,you died doing what you loved doing RIP chap:(

O

Over

I was inspired by him and adored his reports. May his soul fly free.

BeGood

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
RIP.

I've just been going through all the previous reports, and they are pretty spectacular.

Absolute legend.