real time web analytics
RIP Downfallen. | Downfallen | Page 9 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

RIP Downfallen.

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Ogof

Big Member
28DL Full Member
That's shocking news.

I never had the pleasure of meeting him but he was certainly an inspirational individual and I considered his reports legendary. They were always a joy to read.

I know it's a crap cliche but the world will indeed be a poorer place without him.

You're a Legend, peace be with you.

Last edited:

Truffle Pig

28DL Regular
28DL Full Member
Agreed, I dont think I can add anything that hasnt been said, but thoughts go out to his family and loved ones.

He accomplished some amazing stuff, and I always enjoyed his posts, and his photos & videos were second to none.

Such a sad loss, I had never met him, but felt as if I did in some way, when reading his reports.

Downfallen, RIP :(

R

RavagedArchitecture

I don't know what to say. I loved reading his reports, his photography was fucking incredible and he was an inspiration RIP DF.

Bismarck&Tirpitz

28DL Member
28DL Member
It´s time to write here!
This was sad to what i must read in this post!
I hope this is not the start!
Of the end.:tumbleweed

Adders

living in a cold world
Regular User
:( I never had the pleasure of meeting Downfallen, but read in complete awe his reports, gasped at the videos, and some of his photos sent shivers down my spine.

Condolences to his family, friends, and to everyone else he inspired with his life's accomplishments.

zimbob

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
Vaya con Dios.

R.I.P. DF...

Downfallen.jpg

georgie

He Never Even Got There
28DL Full Member
never met the guy but his reports and photos were something else a true legend.... gone but never forgotten.......r.i.p m8

Best wishes to his family and friends

george.

LiamCH

28DL Full Member
28DL Full Member
God, that's awful. I never met him, but I spoke to him via email once, and from his posts he seemed a remarkably down to earth and ego-free man, considering the stuff he pulled off was definitely something to boast about! My sincere condolences go out to him and his loved ones.