real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 18 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Found a loaded gun, stuffed shark, etc. in abandoned Castles

Some nice French Castles :)

Video - Chapeltown Baths, SHEFFIELD 17/09/17

So we head out to Chapeltown and check out this cool swimming baths. I can't find much info on this place other than it opened in the 60s and closed may 2016. Overall condition wasn't bad considering its been abandoned for well over a year.

Video - Warboys Signal tower May 2017

Hi all, Torch again.

Not much to say about this one, it's a big ass signal tower and me and some friends climbed it. What more do you want/need to know?

Video - RAF Church Fenton 13/09/17

So we head back to the RAF base for a second visit and take a look around the pub. Unfortunately we couldn't see all the other buildings as it was so dark. Anyway we pretty much stayed in the pub. Enjoy

Video - Brock Mill, Wigan, August 2017

Here's the link to the video if you're interested. I cover the history and explore all in this video as well as some funny shenanigans also :)

*THIS AIN'T A VIDEO REPORT, THIS IS JUST A LINK TO MY FOLLOW UP VIDEO FROM MY BROCK MILL REPORT, I WILL NEVER DO A VIDEO REPORT*

And here's the link to the original report, having a look would be much appreciated :)
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/brock-mill-wigan-august-2017.t109668

Thanks for taking the time to read, another report and video coming soon :)

Video - Blundell Street Board School, HULL 03/09/17

Blundell Street Board School, Hull
The Kingston upon Hull School Board was constituted under the Act in 1871 and built 37 new schools during its short life which ended in 1902. One of these, the Blundell Street Board School was built in 1878 and is Hull's oldest surviving board school building (despite various attempts to get rid of it). The building was latterly used as the Hull School of Architecture and then 'The Strand' - The University of Lincolnshire and Humberside's student union venue. It closed in 1998 and was set on fire in May 1999. Various planning applications to demolish it from the University of Lincoln have been refused.

Video - RAF Planes at Long Marston Airfield - Aug 17

This Avro Shackleton is one of three aircrafts situated at Long Marston. After the small aviation museum had sadly closed its doors, the Shackleton MR3, serial number WR985, was among a group of larger airframes that were not relocated, and is still sat at the old World War 2 airfield today. With plans to tear up the old runways (one of which had been latterly used as a dragstrip) and build thousands of new homes on the site, the future prospects of the decommissioned Shackleton seem bleak. WR985 first flew in 1958 and was later relegated to ground training duties under the maintenance serial 8103M. It was disposed of in 1988 and moved to Long Marston airfield.

Also there's the Percival Sea Prince T.1 ex WM735 (ex G-RACA) ex Staverton, on display at the airfield entrance.

And finally a Gloster Meteor T.7 WL332 ex Cradiff.

Video - Birkdale School for the Deaf, Southport, August 2017

Here's the link to the video if you're interested. I cover the history and explore all in this video as well as some funny shenanigans also :)

*THIS AIN'T A VIDEO REPORT, THIS IS JUST A LINK TO MY FOLLOW UP VIDEO FROM MY BIRKDALE REPORT, I WILL NEVER DO A VIDEO REPORT*

And here's the link to the original report, having a look would be much appreciated :)
https://www.28dayslater.co.uk/birkd...paired-children-southport-august-2017.t109457

Thanks for taking the time to read, another report and video coming soon :)

Video - Mill Lane W.M.C South Kirkby 14/08/17

So we head out to check this abandoned club out and wasn't expecting it to be so trashed. Previous explores from people show the club in mint condition 5 month ago. Anyway guys i hope you enjoy :)

hhhh1.png

Video - Berlin KidZ

These boys no how to bash a video together :thumb

Take note