real time web analytics
Urban Exploring Videos | Page 20 | 28DaysLater.co.uk

Urban Exploring Videos

Moderated - Staff reserve the right to reject unsuitable content

Hide this ad by donating or subscribing !

Video - Fullers Earthworks in 4K May 2017

Enjoy guys!

Video - exploring Abandoned Cavendish house in Dudley

We explored this the day before they blocked all entrances we recorded a video on recless xploring would love any support
add my sc- rhett-monta
here are some pictures from the day on Insta - rhettllewellyn

Video - Game Keepers Cottage,Blenheim Estate,Cotswolds

Went for a walk around Blenheim grounds and came across a fenced off derelict cottage!. It would be rude to not have a look.

Video - Dreadnought Storm Drain, Bristol - April 2017

Video - Box Mine - April 2017

Video - This is how we drain in the Burn

I just put this one together tonight.

It's 12 minutes long and is shot in drains (turns around to see auditorium doors swinging shut as last urbexer flees), but hopefully someone watching gets a something out of it.

WARNING! It's probably not the greatest representation of urbex and it does contain some bum cheeks and some muffled crude language, but most of it is just people having a good time.

Video - A dangerous bunker in Taiwan full of critters

This is one of the many locations i have visited in Taiwan.
Don't forget to turn subs on !

Video - Belmont Care Home & Lighthouse Nursery - Eastbourne - Aug 2015

Took a trip over to eastbourne, for the eastbourne airshow ended up at the abandoned care home. I will be back soon for more of the inside.

TR.

Video - Abandoned Movie Sets in Morocco

I started to record my adventures, watch some abandoned movie sets left in the desert and don't forget to turn on the subtitles !

Video - A Random selection timelapse from East Anglia

This is a small compilation of spots around East Anglia. All shot with the timelapse function on my small Samsung CSC. I have some bigger and better plans in mind, they will take some time in acquiring all the footage tho.

Thanks for viewing and hopefully you enjoyed.